Monday, January 03, 2005

 

A Blessed New Year to You


A moment, a second, a minute, day, week, month and here we are at the end and, as all endings are, at the beginning of a point in a thousand points, a point we refer to as a year. So much and yet, so little happens in one year - beauty, destruction, joy, sorrow, black, white, gray of every shade, fear and love – the significance of which can, like the flip of a switch, turn in a tiny little moment. We live and we die, we open doors and close them and we place one foot in front of the other on our path to our self.
So much love have I opened to in this span of moments and so much love have I been blessed to receive and in turn give. So much of what was always there have I opened to and so much of what is always there have I received. So blessed, so many blessings, so grateful, so much gratitude, so much abundance and so much love, love, love.
Words are inadequate to express the gratitude I feel in me for the beauty I see in you.
And, as it always and forever will, a deep, wide, steady river of love flows for you from me.
May every moment of this, and every year, be all that you desire it to be.

Jonah


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?