Sunday, June 05, 2005

 

Writings

Ending Is the Beginning

Starting is simultaneously stopping
The rain is the sunshine
To sleep is to wake
Goodbye says hello
Words imply silence
To suffer is to not suffer
Birth, death, birth
Duality
Duality implies singularity
Simultaneously two rolled into one



My truth

I am bigger than Mount Everest, deeper than the Marianas Trench, I make love, simultaneously, with all sentient beings, in me this universe is devoured.
I am…
…love in physical manifestation
…the second coming of Christ
…creator, Spirit, God and Goddess
I am an individual waking from the slumber of ignorance to find I am in the playground of sensation
The playground of sensation
Demolishing the limits I have put upon god

-JEM

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?