Friday, March 31, 2006

 

More and more...

...I am seeing that I am naturally drawn to love and to be the way I desire to be and I feel, I am in this moment, being all those and these things...sometimes I forget...but forgetting is so wonderful as it allows me to remember anew. While traveling I came to the understanding that I don't know what happens in the future and I only know my version of what happened in the past and both of those things, past and future, I only know in this moment. I just died and was born a billion times in the last ten minutes...or, perhaps, I was never born and I never will die, I just came to be and than I won't be anymore. It is others, viewing my life, that see birth and death, time; for me, I just am and than...not am, with three dots holding eternity in between. So all this leads me to believe in one thing...the human experience, the experience that is happening right now and now and now and now and.........without any time at all....it is day here and night there at the very same time or at the very same without time.....the hard part for my mind to grasp is that change happens without time, that time and change are, in my reality, not one in the same but two separate entities and one, time, is a total fabrication of my mind and the other, change, is one of the only true constants that I see tangably in this eternal moment (love being the other). My truth, my core, my heart, tells me that I am human and this is my experience...nothing more is happening and nothing less. I (and, I believe, each of us is) am the creator of all for I am made of the same material...I am carbon and the space that holds it....I am the every thing and I am the no thing...I am human. As eternity happens, I am, with the guidence of all that I am, in a very human way, redefining my stories and creating and creating and creating and letting go of some ultimate destination, for, I am just a human animal and, for me, this is enough...this is why I am here...to have this human experence.

-JEM

This is the way you slip through into your innermost home: close your eyes, and.....surrender. -Rumi


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?